Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lots of work left to do

I realized today that I still have a ways to go...I want to be there so badly, but I need time to actually read and learn, and well I just dont have that right now.

Easter with the family went better than expected...somethings I could have lived without...but what am I going to do?

Here are some pics from the day

attempts at a group shot (kill me now)

Photobucket

Photobucket

my littlest man (who took like 7 steps today)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the girl (she was not feeling well today)

Photobucket

The oldest

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

the littlest nephew

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dillie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

kittens

Photobucket

the oldest nephew

Photobucket

Photobucket

the teej

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You have some amazing shots there Steff! I gave up on group pics of my girls already! Too much of a hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much cuteness for one blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers