Sunday, May 3, 2009

Im still struggling

with outside shots.

Its so hard to get the lighting just right...but Im continuing to plug away.

Anderson got his first haircut this week...I havent taken any after pics yet, but here is a before.

Photobucket

Models are hard to come by these days, A doesnt want to sit still, Dill gives me funny faces and Ash doesnt act natural.

I took to paying TJ...this is what a buck will buy you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ive also been working hard on my processing...I dont have a calibrated monitor, and honestly have no idea when Ill be able to afford to do so since Tim lost his job...so I have no clue how well I am doing...

Here are some pics of Ash after the mother daughter banquet at church.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers