Sunday, February 22, 2009

And it starts...

My blog that is. I have long thought of posting a blog, but honestly just didnt really think I was near interesting enough.

I have recently found a love for photography, and while Im not what I would consider good yet, I want to have a place to document my progress.

This will be said place.

I'll start by opening up a window to my world...

Im a 32 year old stay at home mom to 5 kids. Married to a wonderful supportive man.

Brennan is 12, and a typical 12 year old boy. He is into music, wrestling, and girls...and unfortunately school seems to be slipping farther and farther down his list.

Dillon is 7. Dill is amazing. I call him my old soul. He has a great out look on life despite the obstacles he faces. Dillon has Cystic Fibrosis, to learn more about it see here: http://cff.org/

Ashlyn is 5. She is our only girl. She is a princess and a tomboy all rolled into one. I guess you have to be when you are the only girl with 4 brothers.

TJ is 3. Oh my, I dont know what to say about him. He has the best sense of humor that can make you pee your pants laughing but can make you want to poke your eyes with hot pokers....all in the same minute.

Anderson just turned 1. He is my sweet, sweet baby. Born 11 weeks too early, its been a struggle...but we are hopefully close to overcoming it.

My husband is my best friend...the greatest most supportive man Ive ever known. We will have been married 8 years this June.

I bought my first DSLR about a month ago. I bought a Canon XS. It was about all I could afford and all I thought I needed or could handle at the moment.

Im going to post some of my recent work...and hopefully as time goes on, we will all start to see a vast improvement.

So here are some shots from the last month:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Followers