Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a difference a year makes

Well today started off with a bang.


I realized that Anderson's stitches that are holding his picc line in place have come out! I of course promptly freaked out...after calming I put calls into the home health nurse and the hemoc clinic.

The nurse is on her way out here to fix him up.

In the meantime, we went and did a little retail therapy (dont worry hubby...nothing much) We bought a new St. Pats Day tee...so I thought it was time for a little photo shoot. It was also warm enough to shoot outside! YAY!!

Here they are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is last years shoot (same hat) for comparison

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the second pic!! Great shots, Momma!! I can't imagine how scary that must have been Mr. A needs to leave his owies alone! Glad everything got squared away!

    ReplyDelete

Followers