Thursday, February 26, 2009

She's Crafty

They are all crafty!

I had to take the time to show off some of my friends...Ive got some very crafty friends. I mean it these ladies are beyond talented.

First up is one of my favorite hat crafters...TEAL

Here are the things she has done for Anderson

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My model wasnt really feeling his photo shoot! lol

She does GREAT work and honestly her prices are phenom for the quality you get...

YOU CAN FIND HER HERE:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6287917 (etsy: tealscool)

Next up is Andrea. She is the creator of the Hello Kitty hat, the butterfly pony holder and these little gems she did for Anderson!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She doesnt have a site for orders, but Im sure if anyone is interested I could work out something for you!

Last but not least is Jen. She has made some of the best clippies we own. She also has some FAB "green" products. (swiffer covers, washclothes...you name it)

here are clippies she has made for us:

Photobucket

She can be found here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5868232 (esty: jenster76)

PLEASE, if you are in the market for some great hand crafted things...hit these ladies up!

2 comments:

  1. Aahahahaaaa poor little bug is NOT having it with the camera and the hats!!!
    Thanks for the shoutout...I guess I'm gonna have to send you something for that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I guess you answered my questions. I'll be back later to add your friends to my Etsy favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Followers