Saturday, February 28, 2009

Netbooks, tattoos and movies

That is what the weekend consisted of.

Tim was home this weekend and it was so nice to have him around.

He got home late Thursday.

Friday we ran errands all day...

We went shopping, bought some stuff at Old Navy, Dicks and game stop.

Our next stop was Best Buy where I got a new netbook...I got the mini HP 1000...so stinkin cute. I love it.

Next we got our grub on and had a nice lunch at Kabutos, where I happened to be sitting right next to miss Krystals daughter! lol

random.

We then hit up Coldstone, had yummy ice cream before we went to defile our bodies...lol

We finally got our matching tats.

Inside of our wrists now read:
VI-XXIX-MMI, which translates to 6-29-2001...which is the day we got married.

After that we took the kids to see Bolt.

It was a great day, and I was sad to see him go today.

No worries tho...we are headed up there Friday, so our seperation wont be long.

Pictures to come...with daddy home I didnt break the camera out at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers