Friday, March 13, 2009

Changes

Lots of changes have been going on here.

Anderson had his g tube inserted on Wednesday, since them we have had to start a strict every 3 hour feeding schedule.

Im embarrassed to admit that Im having a harder time with it than he is. I really wanted to breastfeed him until he was 2, at least, and now I feel it might not happen.

Altho a part of me is really liking not having to nurse every hour. We are in the infusion clinic now...and every nurse that walks by just cant believe that I am sitting here on my computer, not nursing my baby...who is asleep...IN THE CRIB!!!!

I guess as much as I hate to admit, those docs were probably right...He was snacking all day long and never getting full.

Here are some recent pics. Some are from our friend Gavin's first birthday party and some are from the hospital.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers