Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty....kitty?

So...my cat had 5 kittens in my closet almost 3 weeks ago.

They might be the cutest things I have ever seen (besides my own babies)

I have no clue if they are boys or girls...Im totally not good at telling the equipment on a cat. The last time I tried, I thought I had a girl...until she was about 6 months old and all of a sudden she had balls! eh...

Anyway, I went to check on the lovies today...and they have opened their eyes.

I snapped a few pics, the lighting was poor...so are the pics.

I cant wait to get my new lens, that is going to really help!

here are the shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!!! Oooooo...a new lens! What type are you getting? I decided my next is going to be a telephoto.

    ReplyDelete

Followers