Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Sundays

I love lazy Sundays, altho I will admit I like them better when my hubby is home.

Sundays are just a wonderful day to sit and enjoy the kids..and even sneak in a nap, if Im lucky.

I decided today that I hadnt taken any pictures of my oldest in a long time, so we headed out for a mini shoot.

Here are the products of that:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just wish it wasnt so windy, it caused him to squint.

Also, the other night Ash was watching Anderson for me while I put clothes away, I heard him crying and went in her room to find this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor kid is her own personal baby doll...

Here are some pics I snapped of my new toy and tat!

Photobucket

Photobucket


OH AND I HAVE NOW MADE THE IMAGES CLICKABLE...SO TO SEE THEM LARGER, JUST CLICK THEM!

1 comment:

  1. Fun entry!! Your eldest is very handsome!! and LOL about Ash and A!!! Boy I love those lazy days too!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers