Friday, March 6, 2009

I get by...with a little help

from my friends!

I have the best friends in the world.

One in particular that is helping me break into this photography world, somedays I dont think I deserve such a great, talanted friend.

check her out:

www.ashleymcnamara.com

she is what I inspire to be.

anyway, she is my mentor of sorts and I always ask her to critique my pictures...after seeing the last set...she decided I had a terrible case of the blue baby...so with her help...I have edited one.

looks much better??? right???

Photobucket

Thanks so much Ashley...You are the best.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, much better..(I had to cheat and look at the other post before deciding...because I thought they were good before!!) Ashley is an amazing photog...I remember checking her out when I was preggo and you posted a link. Good luck with your endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers